Residential Drain Cleaning
Residential Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Have you noticed a drain in your home that appears to be clogged? Is your kitchen sink not draining as fast as it once did? Here at AAA Drain Cleaning, we have the expertise to diagnose and resolve your residential drain cleaning issues correctly, every time. We understand how frustrating clogs can be, which is why we consistently offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers. As a local drain cleaning business, we take great pride in servicing the drain cleaning needs of the entire Portland OR and Vancouver WA metro areas. We guarantee you will be pleased with the high-quality customer service and professionalism we are known for. Check out our Google reviews to see what satisfied customers had to say about our business.
Methods of Drain Cleaning
Drain Snakes and Augers: When plumbing problems strike, it can be tempting to try to address them yourself. After all, drain snakes and drain augers are available at do-it-yourself stores and many of us have been taught that hiring a plumber can be expensive. But before you decide to spend the weekend diving into your plumbing system on your own, you should consider hiring a professional.
Types of Residential Drains
AAA Drain Cleaning has the equipment and know-how to get your secondary drains cleaned and flowing again. Secondary drains eventually connect to your main sewer lines, so we also perform mainline drain cleaning services. We typically service the following residential drains:
- Sinks, Tubs, Toilets: Theses drains often become clogged due to hair and soap scum.
- Kitchen Sinks: The kitchen drain typically gets clogged from eggshells, potato peelings, cooking grease and coffee grounds.
- Laundry Drains: Lint and shedding cloth fibers are the biggest enemy of laundry drains.
- Floor Drains: These drains can become clogged with a variety of things including dirt, rocks, hair and more.
- Utility Sinks: Depending on the location of these drains, they can be susceptible to a variety of drain clogging agents including paint, wood shavings, oil and more!
- Main Lines – Sewer Lines: If you suspect a clog in your main line, contact us immediately. Failure to do so could result in significant damages. Main sewer line clogs can occur for a variety of reasons, with the flushing of feminine products and paper towels as a popular occurrence.
- Gutter Downspout Drainage: These drains can become clogged due to shingle debris, tree roots and leaves.
- Street Storm Drains: Because these drains are outside of the home, they could become clogged for a variety of reasons, call us and we can figure it out!
- Pool Drains: These drains usually become clogged due to hair and yard debris.
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate, and you’ll see that it not only feels good to support a local business, but it saves you money as well!