Residential Drain Cleaning
Residential Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Have you noticed a drain in your home that appears to be clogged? Is your kitchen sink not draining as fast as it once did? The licensed plumbers of AAA Drain Cleaning have the expertise to diagnose and resolve your home drain cleaning issues correctly, every time. As a local drain cleaning business, we take great pride in servicing the entire Portland OR and Vancouver WA metro areas.
Drain Cleaning Services
AAA Drain Cleaning has the equipment and know-how to get your secondary drains cleaned and flowing again. Secondary drains eventually connect to your main sewer lines, so we also perform mainline drain cleaning services. We typically service the following residential drains:
- Sinks, Tubs, Toilets: Theses drains often become clogged due to hair and soap scum.
- Kitchen Sinks: The kitchen drain typically gets clogged from eggshells, potato peelings, cooking grease and coffee grounds.
- Laundry Drains: Lint and shedding cloth fibers are the biggest enemy of laundry drains.
- Floor Drains: These drains can become clogged with a variety of things including dirt, rocks, hair and more.
- Utility Sinks: Depending on the location of these drains, they can be susceptible to a variety of drain clogging agents including paint, wood shavings, oil and more!
- Main Lines – Sewer Lines: If you suspect a clog in your main line, contact us immediately. Failure to do so could result in significant damages. Main sewer line clogs can occur for a variety of reasons, with the flushing of feminine products and paper towels as a popular occurrence.
- Gutter Downspout Drainage: These drains can become clogged due to shingle debris, tree roots and leaves.
- Street Storm Drains: Because these drains are outside of the home, they could become clogged for a variety of reasons, call us and we can figure it out!
- Pool Drains: These drains usually become clogged due to hair and yard debris.
Methods Of Drain Cleaning
Drain Snakes and Augers: The baking soda and vinegar cleaning method is not always effective, and chemical drain cleaning solutions can be harmful to pipes. AAA Drain Cleaning uses two methods to unclog your drains:
- Drain Snake: Used for smaller drain clogs, a snake is a device designed to help grip and remove small objects or push through soft clogs.
- Drain Auger: An auger is motorized with sharp spinning blades to make it highly effective for for tougher, deeper clogs.
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate! We guarantee you will be pleased with the high-quality customer service and professionalism we are known for.