Residential Drain Cleaning
Residential Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington
Are you having residential drain clogging issues? Have you noticed a drain in your home that appears to be clogged but you are unsure? Is your kitchen sink not draining as fast as it once did? Here at AAA Drain Cleaning, we have the expertise to diagnose and resolve your residential drain cleaning issues correctly, every time. We understand how frustrating troublesome clogs can be, which is why we consistently offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers. Additionally, we never charge extra for weekends, holiday or same-day emergency visits as we value our customers and do not believe in hiking up our prices for normal business hour service calls, no matter if it is a weekend or holiday. As a local drain cleaning business, we take great pride in servicing the drain cleaning needs of the entire Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA metro area. We love our community and we guarantee you will be pleased with the high-quality customer service and professionalism we are known for. We encourage you to check out our Google reviews to see what satisfied customers had to say about our business.
Methods of Drain Cleaning
Drain Snakes and Augers: When plumbing problems strike, it can be tempting to try to address them yourself. After all, drain snakes and drain augers are available at do-it-yourself stores and many of us have been taught that hiring a plumber can be expensive. But before you decide to spend the weekend diving into your plumbing system on your own, you should consider hiring a professional.
Types of Residential Drains
Your sink, shower/tub, laundry and floor drains are all examples of secondary drain lines in your home. The secondary drain lines all eventually connect to your main line. We also perform mainline drain cleaning services as well. AAA Drain Cleaning has the equipment and know-how to get these drain lines flowing again. Below is a list of drains we typically service in residential areas:
- Sinks, Tubs, Toilets: Theses drains often become clogged due to hair and soap scum.
- Kitchen Sinks: The kitchen drain typically gets clogged from egg shells, potato peelings, cooking grease and coffee grounds.
- Laundry Drains: Lint and shedding cloth fibers are the biggest enemy of laundry drains.
- Floor Drains: These drains can become clogged from a variety of things including dirt, rocks, hair and more.
- Utility Sinks: Depending on the location of these drains, they can be susceptible to a variety of drain clogging agents including paint, wood shavings, oil and more!
- Main Lines – Sewer Lines: If you suspect a clog in your main line, contact us immediately. Failure to do so could result in significant damages. Main line clogs can occur for a variety of reasons, with the flushing of feminine products and paper towels as a popular occurrence.
- Gutter Downspout Drainage: These drains can become clogged due to shingle debris, tree roots and leaves.
- Street Storm Drains: Because these drains are outside of the home, they could become clogged for a variety of reasons, call us and we can figure it out!
- Pool Drains: These drains usually become clogged due to hair and yard debris.
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate, and you’ll see that it not only feels good to support a local business, but it saves you money as well!