Serving Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Clogged drains are an inconvenience and often a smelly one at that. If you’re dealing with a clogged drain, AAA Drain Cleaning is here to help. We have licensed plumbers who are ready to perform your residential drain cleaning at any time and we don’t charge extra for weekend or holiday plumbing service!
- We’re 5-star reviewed
- We’re fast, often offering same-day service
- We have over 20 years of experience!
Do You Have Clogged Drains?
AAA Drain Cleaning has the tools and experience to clear your drains quickly and efficiently. We service the following types of residential drains:
- Showers & Tubs: Theses drains often become clogged due to hair and soap scum.
- Toilets: Toilet paper and feminine products can cause your toilets to get clogged.
- Kitchen Drains: The kitchen drain typically gets clogged from eggshells, potato peelings, cooking grease and coffee grounds.
- Laundry Drains: Lint and shedding cloth fibers are the biggest enemy of laundry drains.
- Floor Drains: These drains can become clogged with a variety of things including dirt, rocks, hair and more. Floor drains are typically connected to your kitchen drains or laundry drains. Therefore, a clogged floor drain might be the result of a clogged kitchen or laundry drain.
- Utility Sinks: Depending on the location of these drains, they can be susceptible to a variety of drain clogging agents including paint, wood shavings, oil and more! Similar to floor drains, clogged utility sink drains are typically caused by a clog in your kitchen or laundry drain.
- Main Lines – Sewer Lines: If you suspect a clog in your main line, contact us immediately. Failure to do so could result in significant damages. Main sewer line clogs can occur for a variety of reasons, the most common reason being tree roots.
- Gutter Downspout Drainage: These drains can become clogged due to shingle debris, tree roots, and leaves. These often go to dry wells, french drains, out to the curb, or out to green space.
- Pool Drains: These drains usually become clogged due to sticks, leaves, and other types of yard debris.
What is Best for Cleaning Drains?
Drain Snakes and Augers: Drain snakes and augers are very effective for drain cleaning and don’t harm your pipes as chemical drain cleaners can.
- Drain Snake: Used for smaller drain clogs, a snake is a device designed to help grip and remove small objects or push through soft clogs
- Drain Auger: An auger is motorized with sharp spinning blades to make it highly effective for tougher, deeper clogs
How Much Does it Cost to Clean Out a Drain?
The cost to clean your drain will depend on several factors including the severity of the clog and how deep it is in your plumbing system. For a more accurate estimate, feel free to contact us. We provide free, no-obligation estimates and often have residential drain cleaning coupons!
Residential Drain Cleaning Services
Have you noticed a drain in your home that appears to be clogged? Is your kitchen sink not draining as fast as it once did? The licensed drain technicians of AAA Drain Cleaning have the expertise to diagnose and resolve your residential drain cleaning issues correctly, every time. As your local plumbers in Portland OR and Vancouver WA, we take great pride in the service we provide.
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate! We guarantee you will be pleased with the high-quality customer service and professionalism we are known for.
No Extra Charge During Business Hours on Weekends or Holidays!
Residential Drain Cleaning in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington