Utility Sink Drain Cleaning
Utility Sink Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Utility and laundry sinks tend to take more of a beating than the other sinks in your home. Because we use them for a variety of things in our laundry rooms, garages, and basements, people often assume they are better equipped to handle debris than other drains. It’s no surprise that these sinks are more prone to clogs. While you may be aware of several DIY methods of clearing the drain yourself, it’s always important to call a professional to avoid causing more damage. AAA Drain Cleaning has the expertise and knowledge to safely and correctly resolve your utility drain problems!
Types of Utility Sinks
Utility sinks are versatile in that they can serve a number of purposes for your property. When choosing the type of utility or laundry sink, it’s important to understand what you will be using for. Whether it’ll be used for hand-washing clothes, bathing pets, rinsing garden equipment, or cleaning large and greasy kitchen utensils, there are several materials to choose from when picking out a utility sink.
- Cast iron: This traditional sink material is coated in enamel, making it a durable and long-lasting choice that can withstand a lot of abuse.
- Soapstone: Used since the 1800s, this sink material is unique in that it’s not affected by chemicals, acids, or temperature. Plus, it’s beautiful to look at!
- Acrylic: This material is lightweight but durable and resistance to scratches. However, it is not as heat-resistant as other materials.
- Porcelain or fireclay: In addition to being beautiful and classy, these sinks are heat-resistant and easy to clean. These materials are most commonly found in the making of the popular farmhouse sink style.
- Stainless steel: Lightweight, durable, and easy to clean are just some of the benefits of stainless steel sinks. They also have an industrial look to them.
Drains Clogged? Schedule Drain Cleaning Service Now!
Leave us your information, and we'll call back as soon as possible. We offer free estimates & there is no extra charge on weekends or holidays.
How do Utility and Laundry Sinks Get Clogged?
There’s a reason why utility sinks are often coined as “slop sinks”: They are subjected to a lot of dirt and mess! As mentioned before, utility sinks are often more susceptible to a variety of materials that shouldn’t be put down a sink. If you have a utility sink in the garage, chances are it has been the receiver of paint remnants or wood shavings. If you have an industrial laundry sink, it’s likely lint and other laundry-related products have been washed down the drain. Because utility sinks are so important to your daily life, it’s essential to call a professional in the case of a clogged drain. At-home remedies can only worsen the matter.
Professional Utility and Laundry Drain Cleaning Services
At AAA Drain Cleaning, we pride ourselves on providing thorough, reliable drain cleaning services. We use high-quality techniques in unclogging utility and laundry sinks, and promise to get your sink back up and running in no time! Just take it from one of our customers who had a utility sink issue:
“Steve answered my call and knew right away what I was dealing with. We made an appointment for the next day and he came in and unclogged my soapstone utility drain in less than 30 min which made me very happy! He was also very professional, personable, and answered all my questions with great detail. If you need a pipe unclogged professionally and quickly, then AAA Drain Cleaning is your company!”
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate, and you’ll see that it not only feels good to support a local business, but it saves you money as well!
Utility Sink Drain Cleaning in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Servicing Customers in Oregon and Washington: