Bathroom Drain Cleaning
Sink, Tub and Clogged Toilet Drain Cleaning
Serving Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington
Sinks, showers, tubs, and toilets utilize secondary drains that lead to a larger mainline drain. Typically, when one of these secondary drains becomes clogged, it does not cause issues with other drains which is good news. Although a clogged bathroom drain can be annoying and troublesome, these clogs can be taken care of quickly and without much resistance. AAA Drain Cleaning has the equipment and experience to get these lines flowing again fast. If you notice any of the following, give us a call now:
- Slow draining sink, shower, or toilet
- Sitting water in the sink or bathtub after use
- Toilet does not flush completely without holding the handle down
- Gurgling sounds coming from the toilet or shower drain
Preventing Clogged Bathroom Drains
Bathroom drains are heavily used and require preventative measures to ensure optimal functioning working order. Below are some things you can do to prevent clogged drains in your home or business.
- Install filters in shower and bathtub drains that will catch hair before it flows down the drain.
- Avoid flushing kleenex, feminine hygiene products, and wipes down the toilet.
- Watch out for small children, often they will flush miscellaneous items down the toilet.
- Avoid using acid based drain cleaners to fix troublesome clogs as they tend to damage drains which can lead to serious pipe problems.
More Information on AAA Drain Cleaning
We are a locally owned and operated business serving the residential and commercial drain cleaning needs of the entire Portland OR metro area & Gresham OR. We look forward to serving you!
Please Call Us for a Free Over-The-Phone Estimate, and you’ll see that it not only feels good to support a local business, but it saves you money as well!
Emergency Drain Cleaning Services —
No Extra Charge During Business Hours on Weekends or Holidays!
Bathroom Drain Cleaning in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: